Friday, August 2, 2013

The Rock Not Ruling Out Another Return To The Ring

http://cdn-premiere.ladmedia.fr/var/premiere/storage/images/cinema/news-cinema/the-rock-met-en-fuite-des-voleurs-sur-le-plateau-de-fast-furious-6-reactualise-3477692/63208740-1-fre-FR/The-Rock-met-en-fuite-des-voleurs-sur-le-plateau-de-Fast-Furious-6-reactualise_portrait_w532.jpg
Former WWE Champion Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson's revealed in an interview with TheProvince.com that he is not ruling out a return to the squared circle. There has been much speculation surrounding The Rock's future, with many believing his match at WrestleMania 29 was his last.

“I’d like to leave it open. But if I’d never wrestle again, I’d be very content with that,” Johnson said to TheProvince.com while on set filming the season finale of TNT’s The Hero. “Winning or losing never really mattered to me. The whole idea was to put on a great match. Got injured in that match. Still was able to walk out on my own, which I was more happy about. I don’t know. We’ll see.”

To read the full interview, click here.

Source : Wrestling News World

0 comments:

Post a Comment