Saturday, August 3, 2013

Why Daniel Bryan Loves Wrestling ?

 

The Brisbane Times has a new article online featuring quotes from Daniel Bryan. Below is an excerpt:
Brisbane Times: What’s independent in your heart?
Daniel Bryan: Think how you want. Create how you want. I love wrestling because it’s an act of creativity, despite that you’re on TV and work for this massive corporation. Nobody’s telling me exactly how to wrestle … sometimes they’ll tell me, ”You shouldn’t do this”, then the fire inside me … I know wrestling isn’t exactly changing the world, but it’s a small act of defiance.
Brisbane Times: Has it been hard maintaining relationships?
Daniel Bryan: Yes. It’s not just romantic relationships. I haven’t seen my best friend in eight months. I haven’t seen my nieces. It’s heartbreaking. She has TOYS of me, but can’t see me. It’s hard.
Click here to read the article in its entirety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment