Friday, November 15, 2013


R-Truth recently spoke with BANG Showbiz about his new rap album, which is set to feature collaborations with World Heavyweight Champion and fellow WWE Superstar John Cena.
Truth told BANG Showbiz the following regarding the Cena collaboration:

“John Cena just recorded two songs. They should be really great once they’re done. I’ve always wanted to do this and I was talking to Hunter (Triple H) and he was like, ‘I just can’t believe you’ve not done this already.’ I’ve been on and off with WWE about 10 years and I’m just at the point now where I think I’ve matured enough to put out something that’s likable. Me, I like to go against the grain I don’t like to talk about typical things in my music – my music is more about real life situations. About important things, having faith, pursuing your dreams and goals. My music is about drive.”

Check out the complete article online at ContactMusic.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment