Sunday, November 3, 2013

New TNA potential buyer


In new TNA news a new potential buyer has made his intentions known but it isn't a company... its Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Mr. Roberts has showed an interest in the company and has said that he will be starting a kick-starter Indiegogo campaign.

Jake Roberts has recently moved out of DDP's accountability home and is currently living with his lawyer. When talking about his plans on buying TNA he said;

"God, it needs to. I mean, I watched for 10, 12, 15 years, however long it's been out there and they suck. I guarantee you if I get the opportunity, in a matter of six months, I'll be pissing Vince McMahon off. My numbers will beat his, I guarantee that."

Jake Roberts has also been trying to get himself a spot in the 2014 Royal Rumble match but when asked which he would prefer he chose buying TNA over being back on WWE TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment