Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Rumors Suggest Sting Has Signed With WWE

Rob Feinstein, who co-founded Ring of Honor with Gabe Sapolsky and runs RFVideo.com, wrote on Facebook on Tuesday afternoon that he heard Sting signed a deal with WWE in the last 24 hours. Below is his post in its entirety:
I was just informed Sting has signed a deal with WWE in the last 24 hours. I still think personally he will show up after Mania since it seems like Undertaker vs Brock is what they are aiming for. Reminds me when everyone thought Brock would debut in Miami but they waited for Raw

This brought out the speculation with people claiming it’s a Legend’s Contract with limited appearances, etc. At this point I cannot independently confirm a deal has been signed. What I can report is that WWE has interest in Sting and a deal was his if he wanted it. TNA Wrestling has been working for more than a month to re-sign him and that deal was also believed to be there if he wanted it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment