Saturday, February 15, 2014

In a recent WWE.com 30 Years of Wrestlemania podcast with Renee Young,  Shawn Michaels was interviewed and discussed his 17 previous Wrestlemania matches, how his Wrestlemania 12 entrance came about, discussing his 4 year break plus plenty more. One question Renee Young asked was who he would like to face at Wrestlemania if he ever came out of retirement.
  • That’s an easy one for me, it would have to be Daniel Bryan. I’d throw in any of The Shield members. I think those boys are talented. Throw in (Dolph) Ziggler in there, throw in Damien Sandow, I think Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family are really good. There are a number of guys put in the right positions that you could just tear the house down with. And at the end of the day, that’s what it’s all about, it’s going out there and having a whale of a time making people yell.
Daniel Bryan is no surprise, WWE even teased this match several times last year, but for HBK to mention Ziggler, Sandown and Bray Wyatt shows the level of respect he has for the current guys in WWE.
Shawn also discusses the Elimination Chamber and had this to say.
  • I am a biased guy but I am rooting for Daniel Bryan… I will say this, I would like to see Cesaro to do something… boy I think he is a talented guy.”

You can listen to the podcast here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment