Thursday, June 13, 2013


Randy Orton told Shockya.com that he would love for what happened to The Rock to happen to him, with acting becoming his moneymaker. Below is an excerpt from an exclusive interview they did:
Yeah, kind of like Dwayne Johnson, and the route he’s gone? He’s still around the wrestling world and that’s his first love but the moneymaker for him now is movies and that’s where his heart lies now. I would love for that to happen, I would love for that to happen. But as an actor can you compare me with the Rock? Hell no, hell no. I have a long way to go, and I know that. It’s one thing at a time, and we’ll see how this movie does. And I need some more acting classes before any other movies. I know that. But I want to see how this movie does and see if people think I have that potential.
Click here to read the article in its entirety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment